UAB "IN RE" was established in 1996.
The main business areas for UAB "IN RE" cover:
- Software and hardware components of computer design systems; distribution, implementation, maintenance, consulting and training;
- System integration; enterprise solutions and complex automation in the areas of design, engineering, manufacturing, planning and management as well as the integration of modern information technology into production processes;
- Software development for integrated design systems;
- Engineering services. Design for building projects, piping and mechanical systems; scientific consulting and expert technical consulting.
UAB "IN RE" provides the installation and maintenance services for computer aided design systems based on the MicroStation, AutoCAD and SolidWorks graphics platforms respectively within the following industry sectors:
- Building engineering and Architecture
- Civil and Infrastructure engineering
- Geospatial systems, territory planning and engineering networks
- Plant engineering, technological processes and industrial equipment
- Mechanical engineering and Mechatronics
- Engineering analysis and design systems
- Project data management and Product life cycle management systems
UAB "IN RE" offers solutions for companies to attain complex automation in the areas of design, construction, process control and management. The company performs system integration, implementation and service and can apply this process to computer aided design/engineering work stations on an integrated software base.
UAB "IN RE" provides professional training courses that can help engineering professionals and technicians to learn and/or advance their skill set and knowledge in applications of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM/PLM systems. Training programs tailored to specific topics and/or customer requests can be developed and delivered. The courses can be organized and held by experienced trainers in the local training room, at the customer‘s workplace or by using on demand e-learning via the Internet.
UAB "IN RE" develops integrated CAD/CAE software for Structural Engineering. Custom application programming works for other vendors relating to software localisation, adaptation, and enhancement for the local market is available and undertaken.
UAB "IN RE" provides consulting services, structural analysis and design, FEM/FEA application and numerical simulation in the areas of building, industrial and mechanical engineering as well as undertaking expert appraisals for projects and buildings or applying research studies with specific regard to engineering solutions.
UAB "IN RE" is certified to perform design work on projects classed as “buildings of outstanding significance.” (certificate No. 0993) for:
- Building construction
- Project supervision
- Engineering and technical consulting
- The technical appraisal of buildings